Effective Date: 1/21/2020
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
You/Your you or the company you are accessing the Websites on behalf of.
Services means amseasonal.com. We are an online gardening marketplace where gardening enthusiasts of all kinds can learn about and shop for a wide variety of plants to pick up purchases in our Massapequa location. Our Services also allow you to search for local landscaping professionals, gardening centers, and re-wholesalers.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
A&M Seasonal Corner may collect the following information, which may contain Personal Data, from you when you use the Websites:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Company name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Password (encrypted);
- Payment information;
- Any other information that you voluntarily upload or submit to the Websites and/or Services directly or indirectly.
- Your IP address;
- Your browser and search engine information;
- Your visitor history;
- Your usage of the Websites and/or Services, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytical data from Google Analytics and/or Google AdSense; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Websites and/or Services.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
The Websites and/or Services also utilizes Cookies. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. It is generally placed by your browser and helps us analyze web traffic. Cookies also allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Web applications can tailor their operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our Websites in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Websites by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Websites.
In addition to cookies that power basic traffic and account settings, we have implemented several Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
We may use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. We, as well as third party vendors including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our Websites, as well as to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site. Similarly, we use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting (such as age, gender, location, and interests) to help improve the effectiveness of the information we display.
Know that through all of this, we will never facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless we have notified you and received your consent (i.e., affirmative opt-in) to that merger.
Lawful Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
The lawful basis for us processing your Personal Data for the uses described above will typically be because you have provided your consent; it is necessary for our contractual relationship; and/or the processing is required for us to provide the A&M Seasonal Corner services to you.
How A&M Seasonal Corner Uses Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to improve our products or services, provide you with the Websites and/or Services, process any requests made by you, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Websites and/or Services, communicate with you, and update you regarding changes to the Websites and the third-party services offered through the Websites. We never sell your information or give it to third-parties for marketing purposes.
By using the Websites and/or Services, you further authorize the following specific uses of your Personal Data:
- Enable your use of the Websites and its associated services;
- Improve algorithms;
- Measure service usage;
- Develop new features;
- Contact and communicate with you, whether through email, telephone, text message, and/or chat messages within the Websites and/or Services;
- Send SMS and other notifications, including push notifications, to your mobile device;
- Aggregate certain information that does not include your personal information and disclose it for analysis, demographic profiling and/or targeted advertising;
- Advertise our own products and services;
- Transmit and process your information and actions within the Websites and/or Services;
- Provide statistical information, and include you in the same;
- Provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
- Provide you with information concerning our benefits or services;
- Store, archive, retrieve, and make copies of your user generated content;
- Understand your needs and requests;
- Communicate promotions or other offers;
- Process payments;
- To improve our products, services, and customer experience.
- Combine your personal and personally identifiable information with information from other our Services and/or services; and
- Facilitate your use of the Websites and/or Services and upgrades/replacements to the Websites and/or Services.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
We will never sell your Personal Data to Personal Data to any third-party without your permission. However, we will Share Your Personal Data with third-parties in the following circumstances:
- Where we has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is necessary to provide you with the Websites, Services, and/or associated services (We may share your personal or personally identifiable information with trusted third-parties who assist us in operating the Websites and/or Services, providing the associated services, and conducting our business);
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is necessary pursuant to a campaign with Facebook and/or Instagram;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is necessary to share personal or personally identifiable information with our parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where we has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your Personal Data is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or owners/shareholders of A&M Seasonal Corner;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Data is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty; and
- Where we are otherwise legally obligated to share your personal or personally identifiable information.
A&M Seasonal Corner May Share Your Personal Data With the Following Third-Parties:
- Service providers that help us operate our business, including website tech support and app providers such as order processors and website feature providers. In no way are these 3rd parties allowed to market to you.
No Liability Third-Party Services and Third-Party Links
The third-party service providers affiliated with A&M Seasonal Corner have their own independent privacy policies governing the use of your Personal Data and we encourage you to read those privacy policies carefully. You understand that even if we delete your Personal Data that it may still be available in a third-party service provider’s database. Monrovia has no responsibility or liability for the Personal Data collection, use, or storage activities of the third-party services providers used by A&M Seasonal Corner to provide you with the services associated with the Websites.
Monrovia may include or offer third-party products or services on the Websites and/or Services and provide third-party links to the same. These third-party Websitess have separate and independent privacy policies. Monrovia has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties or their Websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third-party Websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Websites and Services and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third-party Websites.
Personal Data Transfer and Storage
Your Personal Data is stored and processed on computers and servers in the United States and through your use of the Websites and/or Services, you consent to the processing and storage of your Personal Data and personally identifiable information. You understand that your Personal Data may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide Personal Data to us, please note that we transfer your Personal Data to the United States and process it here, and that we may store portions of your Personal Data in the United States.
Websites and Services users understand and agree that if they provide A&M Seasonal Corner with Personal Data that it may stored indefinitely, depending upon the length of the Session Organizer’s subscription. As long as Session Organizers have an active subscription with A&M Seasonal Corner, Personal Data – such as geolocation tracking – reflected in Session Reports will remain on our servers. If a Session Organizer ends their subscription, they may pay A&M Seasonal Corner to continue storage of Session Reports and other Personal Data. As specified above, even if we delete your Personal Data from our own servers, it may still be available in a third-party service provider’s database. You should consult with those third-parties in the event you would like Personal Data deleted therefrom.
Personal Data Security
A&M Seasonal Corner uses industry standard technology to store and help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Data. Though we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, no Websites, software, or online service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such information at your own risk.
In order to protect your Personal Data, A&M Seasonal Corner uses specific security measures, such Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is denoted in most web browsers by a small padlock application on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from http:// to https://, indicating a secure connection.
Purchase or Sale of the Websites or Other Assets
How To Stop A&M Seasonal Corner from collecting your Personal Data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to opt out of cookie tracking, you can do so by visiting Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
Additionally, using the Google’s Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
When using the Websites and/or Services, you are obligated to inform A&M Seasonal Corner of any changes to your Personal Data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Websites and/or Services are not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and A&M Seasonal Corner does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where applicable, A&M Seasonal Corner takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Websites and/or Services or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that Personal Data may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by A&M Seasonal Corner, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from our database.
Contact and Notices